How the ProFIT Strength adjustable dumbbells compare to the Bowflex 1090 Dumbbells.
The ProFIT Strength Adjustable Dumbbells differ from the Bowflex 1090 Dumbbells by a couple of key differences.
- No cheap branding
- Guaranteed to ship out quicker than Bowflex’s waitlist (which doesn’t have an expected timeline)
- Price – here are the latest prices for the 1090’s on Amazon
- Replaces up to 34 Dumbbells – With just the turn of a dial, change your resistance from 10 lbs (4.5 kg) all the way up to 90 lbs (40.8 kg) of weight. Say goodbye to 17 sets of dumbbells cluttering your workout space.
- Wider Weight Range – With weight that adjusts up to 90 lbs, you’ll continue to see results as your fitness level improves. Adjust in 5 lb (2.3 kg) increments so you can gradually increase your strength.
- Quieter Workouts – Durable molding around metal plates provides for a smooth lift-off and quieter workouts…no clanging metal plates
- Total Body Results – With the wider weight range you can do heavy exercises such as shrugs and lunges as well as lighter exercises such as curls and raises with this 2 pack of dumbbell weights. The dimensions are: 17.5 x 10 x 10 inches (each)