Read about how the ProFIT Strength Adjustable Dumbbells Compare to BowFlex Adjustable Dumbbells
The ProFIT Strength Adjustable Dumbbells differ from the Bowflex 1090 Dumbbells by a couple of key differences.
- No branding
- ProFIT Adjustable Dumbbell weights are listed in Kilograms on the dial, as with most professional lifting weights this is the metric system which is used in training and competition globally and you can simply roughly double the kilograms to pounds (8kgs = 17.63lbs)
- Price – here are the latest prices for the 1090’s on Amazon
- Replaces up to 34 Dumbbells – With just the turn of a dial, change your resistance from 10 lbs (4.5 kg) all the way up to 90 lbs (40.8 kg) of weight. Say goodbye to 17 sets of dumbbells cluttering your workout space.
- Wider Weight Range – With weight that adjusts up to 90 lbs, you’ll continue to see results as your fitness level improves. Adjust in 5 lb (2.3 kg) increments so you can gradually increase your strength.
- Quieter Workouts – Durable molding around metal plates provides for a smooth lift-off and quieter workouts…no clanging metal plates
- Total Body Results – With the wider weight range you can do heavy exercises such as shrugs and lunges as well as lighter exercises such as curls and raises with this 2 pack of dumbbell weights. The dimensions are: 17.5 x 10 x 10 inches (each)
- ProBell 70 Adjustable Dumbbell SetProduct on sale
- Adjustable Dumbbell Stand 3$195.00
- Adjustable Dumbbell Stand 2$195.95
- Adjustable Dumbbell Stand 1$195.95
- Resistance Band Gift Pack$19.99
- 30 Lb. Resistance Band With Handles$9.99
- ProTech 45 lb. Adjustable Dumbbell SetProduct on sale